What is structural landscaping?
Being recommended in Wollongong to consult with a structural engineer or to get a structural landscaping design is an integral part of creating a long-term, structurally sound, pleasant outdoor space.
The term structural landscaping simply means you are constructing an external, non-habitable landscape design.
Structural Landscaping Designs for residential, commercial and industrial developments have been provided by Davron Engineeringin Wollongong, Illawarra for over 21 years. Davron Engineering have below put together some useful information when considering your next project.
What would you need a Structural landscape Engineer or Design for?
Features that may need a structural engineer include:
- Retaining and Boundary Walls
- Concreting and Drainage
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Pergolas & Gazebos
- Swimming Pools
- Driveways or paths
- Water features and ponds
- Children’s playground equipment and cubbies
What services does a structural landscape engineer provide?
- On site advice, ideas and possibilities
- Structural Landscape Design (correct planning and implementation)
- Construction advice structural landscaping as well as swimming pool designs
- Advice on council development applications
If you are in Wollongong, Shellharbour, Illawarra, Shoalhaven, Southern Highlands Sutherland or surrounds and looking to transform your outdoor space our team at Davron Engineering thrives on innovation, creativity, and offers sparkling talent in the field of structural landscape design and consultancy.